Saturday, February 11, 2012

Von's Shopping Trip - Feb. 10, 2012

So I went to Von's for the rest of my shopping...I saved 54%!  I was so excited because I had the cashier ring everything up and the total was $140.12 and then I entered my club card and it brought it down to around 90.00.  After I gave my coupons, I paid.....

$64.44!!!!

I saved $64.68.  I love when I save more than what I spent.  I bought, eggs, meat, cheese, sausage, Nestle cookie dough, soup, beans, toaster strudels, lunchables, and cereal.  I even bought a bottle of wine for dinner with friends that evening!  Not too bad at all!

On top of that I received a coupon from Shutterfly for a free 8x8 photo book!  I am so excited because I wanted to do another one with the kids so bad.  All I have to pay is shipping!  That is about $25.00 I saved!

I apologize for not having a picture of everything I bought...I was in a rish to pick the hubby up at work and go to our friends' house for dinner.  Next time I promise!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment