Wednesday, February 8, 2012

UT Smart Buys Coupon Party

Maureen Duncan from UT Smart Buys will be coming to my house on February 24, 2012 from 7 - 9 pm to share tips and tricks to couponing and saving money.  All I have to say is...SWEET!

I attended a UT Smart Buys Couponing in Oceanside, CA in January and it was awesome!  I learned a lot and I saved my family $150 last month in groceries, paper goods, and toiletries!  I have only been doing this couponing method since the end of January and hope to save more this month.

The website is for Southern California only. 

http://www.grocerysmarts.com/california_southern/lists/indexg92rut.php?v92on2

This site is great!  It allows you toselect the items you want to purchase, find the coupons available, and print your grocery list.

If anyone is interested in attending the couponing party, please email me at thriftyandcraftymommy@gmail.com for more information.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment