Tuesday, February 14, 2012

House Party :)

My friend and fellow Mommy, Crystal Babowal, suggested the House Party website.  It is such a cool website and opportunity for the hostess and guests to receive coupons and free products.  Costs nothing!  Signing up is free!

House Party makes it easy to have a party in your own home and get exclusive access to products for you and your friends. We provide the fun, you provide food and feedback and promise to have an awesome time.  The party pack comes to your house and then you just provide some food and drinks and have FUN!  They have everything from accessories to food to movies and television.

Crystal will be hosting a couple of parties and I will see if she will send me some pictures to post for my followers to view.

In the meantime, I have signed up but will not be hosting a party for a couple of months.  There is a Weight Watchers desserts party in April and I am sooooo tempted since I used to be on WW before I got pregnant and loved it!

Check out the website!!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment