Monday, March 12, 2012

Shopping Trip 3-9-12

Hi!

I went to Food 4 Less, Albertson's and Von's for some deals.  Not as many as I would have liked but maybe this week there will be better ones.  I saved about 54% at all three stores!  :)

Food 4 Less - Paid $18


The fruit and veggies were super good - better than I thought they would be and they were cheaper than the other grocery stores!

Albertson's - Paid $32 saved about 54%.


The Smart Ones ended up being about $1.29 each after the coupon I used ($3.00 off 10).

Von's - Paid $31 saved about 54%.



Donating some of the Mac and Cheese to a local food bank.  Great deals on pasta and I stocked up for the summer time.  Fruit snacks ended up being about $0.49 each.  Also received the cereal and Knorr Roasters for free through my Von's Just 4 U program!  Sweet!

Happy Couponing!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment